iMindMap5 - Presentation View in Mind Map form
The starting point for your Mind Map presentation will be your Central Image.
You can navigate around your Map branch-by-branch by using the following options:
- Using your keyboard arrow keys:
- Using the right and left arrow icons at the bottom of the screen.
- If you click on the 'Cog' icon in the left hand corner of the screen, you can select either Next or Previous to navigate.
To adjust the way your Mind Map Presentation is displayed, click on the Options menu (the cog icon) in the bottom left hand corner of the screen.
You can also set the pace for your Presentation under Animation in the Option menu:
- Display branches branch-by-branch or by main branches, which automatically displays all child branches.
- Choose pace between Slow, Medium and Fast.
- You can choose a pause screen:
- Finally, when you would like to return to your standard workspace, select End Presentation. Within Presentation View, you can also click on the 'Folder' icon at the bottom left-hand of your screen to display levels of your Map.